CLOSE
HAVE A QUESTION?
CLOSE
SHARE WITH A FRIEND

Enter your name, and your friends name and email address

Stock Email

FRASH SOIL BOOSTER 500g FRAS

£9.95
Usually Despatched: All Year Round
 In Stock
Delivery & Postage Charges
Description Sowing and Usage Questions Reviews
Description

Frash is produced from the castings of Black Soldier Fly larvae, which recycle food waste into a soil additive which is rich in plant macro and micronutrients, beneficial soil microbes and disease reducing compounds.

Each year in the UK, more than one third of all food purchased ends up as food waste - enough to fill nine Wembley Stadiums to the brim. Most of this food waste ends up as landfill, representing a wasted £13 billion and greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to an extra 10 million cars on the road. Entomics instead recycles food waste into sustainable fuel for plants and animals by leveraging the power of insects, specifically the Black Soldier Fly larvae. These larvae convert 95% of food waste into high value fats and proteins in their bodies which can then be fed to salmon as a sustainable alternative to wild-caught fish meal. The remaining 5% becomes Frash, produced from the castings of the larvae, a soil additive which is rich in plant macro and micronutrients, beneficial soil microbes and disease reducing compounds.

Frash helps fight plant pathogens by stimulating plant defences and introducing and encouraging friendly microbes, reducing the incidence, persistence and damage of fungal diseases including mildew, early/late blight and rusts, as well as breaking down nematode eggs in the soil. In addition Frash stimulates strong and early blooming and fruiting while also binding mineral nutrients so they are not washed out of the soil. Its high organic carbon content and wide variety of soil microbes contributes to healthy, robust soils.

Mix one part Frash with twenty parts potting mix for seeds and cuttings or for transplanting young vegetables and flowers. Spread 20-30ml Frash around indoor and ornamental plants every three months to maintain a healthy root environment.

500g pack

Sowing and Usage
Instructions
Mix one part Frash with twenty parts potting mix for seeds and cuttings or for transplanting young vegetables and flowers. Spread 20-30ml Frash around indoor and ornamental plants every three months to maintain a healthy root environment.
Questions

There are currently no questions for this product.

Be the first to ask a question.

Ask a question

Reviews

There are currently no reviews for this product.

Be the first to write a review.

Leave a review

 *  *  *  *  *
Popular Now
Featured
What's New