The Aquanemix Sprayer connects to a standard hose and provides a constant dilution of 2%.
Ideal for easy application of Nemaslug, see Sowing and Usage tab for application instructions.
These instructions only apply to Nemaslug 40m2 and 100m2 in the Nemasys Home and Garden range.
• Wash the Aquanemix through with water to ensure it is clean.
• Add half the contents of the 40m2 pack or a quarter of the 100m2 pack to the bowl of the Aquanemix. Then fill the bowl with water and stir to mix thoroughly. Attach the hose.
• Apply evenly to the area to be treated using a side-to-side motion to keep the nematodes well mixed. This should take about 5 minutes, depending upon water pressure.
• Repeat these steps on the other areas of ground to be treated using the remaining portions of the Nemaslug pack
• Treat the same area again for a further 10 minutes (or 16 minutes for lawn applications) to make sure they are adequately watered in. Applications to lawns require more water to ensure the nematodes are washed through the grass thatch.
• This method provides a simple and effective application, however, it is important to follow the instructions exactly to ensure the nematodes reach the pests.
3-Sep-2016 jared baldwin
My wife bought this along with the nemaslugs to combat the slugs in her garden and it was impossible to use - with clean water it would draw, once the nemaslug was added - nothing, it simply would not draw the nemaslug solution into the spray - that after it took 3 weeks to arrive and had missed the main period for usage - to say she was not impressed would be to understate the matter...